While I had self-shot and couple-shot boudoir in mind when I wrote these tips you might also find them useful if you are wanting to pursue boudoir photography as a professional.
1) Create a simple shot list.
2) Set your Camera to RAW + JPEG.
3) Shoot in Aperture Priority Mode.
4) Understand how to use natural light.
5) Take your time.
6) Shoot wide and crop in post.
To read the full write up follow the link below.
2 thoughts on “Boudoir Photography tips for Beginners”
Thanks for this.. Would you have any tips for using a mobile phone& also free photo editing apps to do a decent job of editing?
Thanks, this is really helpful! Been looking to pursue this as a hobby and maybe have other people pose for me.